Skip to content

Race Night Cancelled 21/03/2020

After long conversations around the Racenight going ahead it has been decided that it will be cancelled for Saturday 21st March and rescheduled for the Autumn when, hopefully, the situation around Coronavirus will be a thing of the past.

We have tried to take a responsible approach to this situation, limiting all non essential travel/public events in hope of keeping ourselves, our vulnerable friends and relatives safe and in the best of  health possible. Hopefully you will all agree this is the best course of action at this difficult period.

If you had very kindly donated/pledged for the event in any capacity please consult the Committee member who you donated to, feel free to request a full refund, however if you are happy to we might suggest you keep the bets banked with them for the Autumn rescheduling. Thank you again for your support.

On behalf of the Wilberfoss Tennis Club Committee



Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: