The Club is continually reviewing the advice surrounding the COVID-19 pandemic and have put in place various measures and guidelines:
- If any Members, or anyone they live with, have symptoms or are self isolating at all they should not be on Club premises and be following self-isolation measures.
- The Club is only open to paid members. Members and guests use the Club at their own risk but are advised to ensure they follow the NHS guidelines regarding hygeine
- Members are encouraged to keep their equipment (racquets etc) sanitised & clean
- No specific information has been given regarding tennis balls carrying the virus but we recommend using your own, preferably new ones.
- Avoid contact where possible – please do not shake hands and practice social distancing
- Everyone should bag up all of their own rubbish, tissues etc and take it home with them
- Group tennis lessons and Junior Coaching have been cancelled until further notice