As a club we welcome anyone to become a member, whether you are looking for social or competitive tennis. We are always looking for new members, and if you are interested then we offer 5 types of membership.
- Family membership, costing £170.
- Individual membership, costing £85.
- Students, Apprenticeships and over 70’s membership, costing £45.
- Secondary school membership, costing £35.
- Primary School membership, costing £20.
Family membership includes children under the age of 18. Otherwise they should be classed as individual members.
Attached below is a membership form which if you could fill in and please return to our Treasurer, Karen Pratt. All the information you will need is found at the bottom of the form itself. (Left click to open the form in another tab, once open Right click on the form and click save so you can then print it)